Most frequent questions and answers
At the moment, we don’t ship to the following countries and territories: Angola, Brunei, Central African Republic, Chad, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, Laos, Liberia, Martinique, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Republic of the Congo, Reunion Island, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Yemen.
This list is current as of March 26, 2021. Our carriers will let us know when service will resume, or whether there are more disruptions.
In general, Doo-Not Studios also doesn’t ship to Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea.
Our estimated delivery time (EDT) is our prediction of when an order could be delivered to you. The EDT is the sum of estimated fulfilment and shipping time. Think:
estimated fulfilment + estimated shipping = estimated delivery time
Our fulfilment time average is 2–5 business days for non-apparel products and 2–7 business days for apparel products. When we calculate the estimated fulfilment time, we take into account the current order volume and our capacity.
The estimated shipping time is calculated according to our historical shipping data for deliveries to your area or selling region.
The estimated delivery time is just an estimate, it’s not a guarantee. You can receive the order past the EDT for reasons, like:
- Issues with print/embroidery files
- Products being out of stock
- Shipping related delays like failed delivery attempts, service disruptions
That being said, we’ll work our hardest to meet our delivery estimates. If you’re ever in a situation where you haven’t received the order and it’s past its EDT, please allow a few more days. Get in touch with us (firstname.lastname@example.org), we’ll check your order status and let you know how to proceed.
If your order’s estimated delivery time has passed and you still haven’t received it, here’s what you do:
- Wait a day or two. Shipments can get delayed for reasons we can’t predict. We understand it’s frustrating to deal with late shipments, but please remember that our estimated delivery time is just an estimate, it’s not a guarantee.
- Get in touch with our customer support team. Let us know about your delayed shipment and we’ll check the latest delivery estimates to your location.