The following Terms & Conditions and Policies shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
Physical products, designs and any digital or physical art for sale on this website are original pieces of art created by Luvidio Arrindell (unless stated otherwise) and copyrighted by the original creator Luvidio Arrindell.
By purchasing or seeing our products, whether physical or digital you acknowledge that it is not allowed to copy our work with the intention or action (even without intention) of making monetary gain or damaging the cognitive image| Corporate identity| self-image of the piece of art or artist according to the many laws and rights protecting artists within the EU and United States of America. Since the artist lives in a country within the EU, greater protection and rights are granted in the court of law if needed to be escalated.
By stealing or copying our work you agree to take the risk of being pursued for monetary compensation and make payments to fines that ranges from €100 euros to up to €100,000,000, depending on the severity of the theft. These payments will be made to the owner of the art and products displayed either offline, on the website or connected social media accounts.
The owner and artist Luvidio Arrindell is protected by the following laws and rights, which are also applicable internationally (the EU has different agreements with the United States of America and other countries which extends the law and rights to those countries mentioned in the law as well).
- The Dutch Copyright Act
- Copyright law of the European Union
- Berne Convention
- Universal Copyright Convention
- WIPO Copyright Treaty
- WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty
- Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights
- International Copyright Relations of the United States
Produced on demand
Our physical products are produced on demand to the customers’s specifications in regards to size, colour, print design andother factors that may or may not be listed on the website. We do this as this is a more sustainable approach in comparison to mass production and fast fashion that throw away unused goods after each season. We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse or offer size or product exchanges. If you still decide to return your product nonetheless, it will either be recycled or donated to charity.
This means that for EU buyers, the following law/rights apply.
- According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
1. the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized;
2. sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren’t suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
Doo-not/doo-not.com (Doo-not Studios) does not accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to face masks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons. You hereby agree that any returned orders with face masks won’t be available for reshipping and will be disposed of.
Countries we are able to ship to
No rights can be claimed from the folowing list, political, geographical and economic climate can affect where we are able to ship to constantly. When you place an order you will see what countries are available at the current time and we constantly try to update this list as often as possible
Last list update: 08/04/2021
- A, B, C–Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic
- D, E, F–Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France
- G, H, I, J–Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey
- L, M, N–Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands
- P, S–Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden
- U, V–Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
3. EFTA STATES
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland
5. AUSTRALIA / NZ
- All other countries and territories not mentioned above, excluding Cuba, Crimea, Iran, North Korea, and Syria.
Shipping costs are included in our price
We include the shipping costs in our prices in most of our products, which is why you will sometimes see that the shipping costs nothing. We don’t like seeing the shipping costs so we will spare our customers the sight as much as we can. We are not liable for import tariffs/duties/ excises, most countries we ship to, do not charge these tariffs, however as Doo-not has no control over governmental regulations or tariffs, customers might by liable and should know if their country charges import tariffs.
Taxes are included in our price
We include tax costs in our prices.
Damaged & mislabeled items
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date with clear pictures so we can properly investigate. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
Please submit a problem report on our returns and refunds page.
*DISCLAIMER: The official return addresses should only be used after you have contacted us via formal form submition found on our ”returns and refunds page”. If you send the package back without contacting us first, your return or refund might not be processed correctly.
- Packages sent out from our US and Mexico fulfillment centers are returned to our Charlotte facility. Its address: 11201 Ed Brown Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273.
- Packages sent out from our Latvian facilities are automatically returned to Plienciema 5, Marupe, Marupes novads, LV-2167, Latvia.
- Packages sent out from our Spanish facility are automatically returned to Travessía Prat de la Riba, 91-95, 08849 Sant Climent de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facilities in Australia are returned to: 40 Tanimbla Street, Kedron, Queensland 4031, Australia (apparel orders); 338 Albert St, Brunswick VIC 3056, Australia (non-apparel orders).
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facility in Japan are returned to: 817-3 Komiyaji, Shinwamachi, Amakusa City, Kumamoto Prefecture, 8630101 Japan.
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facility in Canada are returned to: 3500 Laird Rd, Mississauga, ON L5L 5Y4 Canada.
If you claim your package wasn’t delivered but the tracking states it was
If the package was marked as delivered by the carrier, but you have reported that you have not received your package or anything, please check thuroughly with your local delivery services and your own address.
There may be cases where the delivery was made, but the package was left in an unexpected location at your address. You should reach out to the carrier and inquire if any additional details were left by the delivery person. For example: “Left under the table on the back porch.”
This is why you, the buyer, and Doo-not (Doo-not Studios), receive a tracking code so that all parties can properly track their order in regards to the products delivery time, location and trajectory.
We always put emphasis that the buyers of our products to make sure that they enter the right address, if the wrong address has been entered, Doo-not will not cover the cost of reshipping or refunding the order or another product.
If you are unable to locate the package, you will need to place a new manual order to have it reshipped. We’re not yet able to assist with filing claims with shipping carriers but hope to do so in the future!
Wrong address but package was returned to us
If you filled in the wrong address and the package finds its way back to us or our suppliers, your product/s can (not guaranteed) be reshipped to you for free if the reshipment costs for your whole order is €10 or lower if you so choose to. However we only do this when we decide to do so and no rights can be derived from this section. You hereby also agree that any returned orders due to the wrong shipping address or a failure to claim the shipment won’t be available for reshipping and will be donated to charity at your cost (without us issuing a refund). With that said we will try our best to keep you happy, as anyone can make mistakes sometimes. 🙂
Our products are 30% sustainable
Even though we strive for 100% sustainability in the future. Our products are currently 30% sustainable. Some of our products even come with sustainability certificates like GOTS and OEKO-TEX—to all the products that have them. From time to time if it is really not possible to be 30% sustainable directly, we will sell products without the sustainability certificate, however we will offset this by donating a portion of the money to either a sustainable cause or charity. We will be very transparent abut this and you will be able to either see it in the product description, pictures or title what the sustainability level is or what we are doing to make your purchase as sustainable as possible.